Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A better than great two-hour run

My wakeup HR was 50, I felt great, and I had a great two-hour run. I ran faster than last week and did about 11 miles. I didn't push to go faster; my body just did it on its own. I ran at about the same pace that I was running last Fall before the cold weather set in. The temperature was in the mid 40s (F), the sky was sunny with clouds, and I enjoyed the run! I had a 7-8 mph tailwind going out and a corresponding headwind coming back. The headwind took extra energy, and I was glad to make it back without having to take extra walking breaks.

1 comment:

  1. Vegas often has vicious headwinds, I usually will choose a out & back route where I'll run into the headwinds first when I'm stronger, coming back is sooo much more fun with the wind at my back!

    ReplyDelete