Monday, December 25, 2006

Singing tenor again

When I attend church and sing congregational hymns, I usually sing tenor. However, I haven't sung tenor for about a month due to my voice being hoarse due to a cold in my throat. My colds usually begin in my nose and possibly move to my throat, but this cold was just in my throat. No dripping nose, no sore throat, just an occasional cough that brought up thick, yellowish phlegm. For the first month I just ignored it since it didn't get worse and didn't seem to be a problem. However, I did notice that my voice was hoarse and that my voice would crack when I would try and sing tenor.

I finally decided to do something about it and started taking Hepar Sulf, a homeopathic remedy for colds that have thick, yellowish mucus. The cold isn't completely gone away, but yesterday I sang tenor during the congregational hymns.

No comments:

Post a Comment