Sunday, July 30, 2006

Tired today

My wakeup HR was 50 this morning. I feel tired even though I had a good 7 hours sleep. I think I'm tired because I pushed for speed yesterday. If I had done LSD, I probably wouldn't be as tired this morning. My body is stronger, but it still needs a rest day after the long run.

Yesterday after the run, during the night, and this morning my feet feel fine. My wife commented yesterday afternoon that I wasn't hobbling around like I had in previous Saturdays. I've mentioned in past posts that my feet have some pain and stiffness after I'm on my feet a lot and after long runs. This pain was the original reason why I started running. I didn't feel any pain after long runs 24 years ago when I ran marathons, because my feet had developed strength due to the running. I haven't felt the pain since the run yesterday, and this is a good sign!

Training Graphs

No comments:

Post a Comment