Saturday, February 27, 2021

Weekly walking summary -- 4.725 miles this week

 Judy was feeling tired and not excited about walking, so I encouraged her not to go walking, but to get more sleep. Her tiredness indicated she needed more rest.

I walked the east loop and then the west loop for a total of 1.225 miles. I have accumulated a distance of 4.725 miles this week,

 It was snowing lightly, but while I was walking the west loop, the snowing stopped and the sun came out. The snow collected on the lawns but melted immediately on hitting the sidewalk. The temperature during my walk was in the low to mid 30s (F). A gusty north breeze was blowing, and I felt the breeze after the snowing stopped.

I felt pretty good during my walk. I got a bit tired, but I returned home looking forward to another long-walk-distance.

I need to walk for several weeks before I increase my long-walk-distance. This will allow me to get more used to the long-walk-distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment