Friday, February 05, 2021

More fish and chips?

Since today is a no running or walking day, I will not report on my walking. Instead, I am thinking of going back to the Arctic Circle for more fish and chips. I really enjoyed the fish and chips we got yesterday. Judy, though, doesn't care for the fish. She likes chicken breasts and salads.

I was raised on Halibut fish, along with mutton (my dad was a sheep man and killed old ewes for mutton which we ate at home and traded for food and other things at Dees, the neighborhood store). I like the flavor of Halibut. I like the flavor of mutton, too. Lamb is OK, but mutton has more flavor than lamb and is more delicious than lamb.

My son, Chad, likes Steelhead fish. It is pink like Salmon but costs less. Ocean going Salmon is very expensive. Halibut is less expensive than salmon or steelhead fish but still good with french fries (chips).

No comments:

Post a Comment