Thursday, February 18, 2021

Judy, my daughter Tova Choate, and I did a rest walk

Judy, my daughter Tova Choate, and I did a rest walk around the east loop. Tova was on her way back from Salt Lake City to her home in Provo, and she stopped in to say "hello". The sky was sunny and the temperature was in the mid 30s (F). So far we have accumulated 1.250 miles this week.

The mountains have received a lot of snow the last couple of days. According to the weather report on TV, Utah has gone from 61% to 80% of normal. The mountains may get up to 100% of normal.  Hope we have a cool Spring in the mountains and don't lose most of that water through Spring runoff and/or floods.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a star on your blog! :) It was nice to see you and get a little walk in. You are doing great to get up and out as much as you do!

    ReplyDelete