Tuesday, February 16, 2021

My reaction to the vaccine shots

So far, the only reaction to my Covid-19 shots has been a sore and stiff arm. I discovered last night that I could sleep on my back and also on my right side, but I couldn't sleep on my left side due to the sore arm. I sat on the edge of my bed for a few minutes and moved my left arm around to "wear off " some of the stiffness in my left arm. My adjustment  to the 2nd shot could be a lot worse, so I feel blessed.

I'm not walking today while I adjust to the 2nd shot, and tomorrow will be the same, a no-walk day.

It has been snowing all day today; so far we've had about 6 inches of snow. However, the snow stopped in the late afternoon,  and it hasn't snowed or rained since then. My distance accumulated is still 0.625 miles.

I think I am weaker, because I am having a harder time getting up to my feet. Also, I am wobbling more when I use my cane around the house. My arm feels a lot better, though.  It isn't quite as sore as it was earlier today.

I took a nap in the late afternoon, and I was able to sleep on my left side. The stiffness and pain in my left arm is almost all gone, and I feel stronger getting up on my feet and less wobbly moving around the house.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for getting the COVID shot. We feel a lot better visiting you now! Wish mom would get it. I hope you are fully recovered now.

    ReplyDelete