Monday, February 15, 2021

I walked the east loop

I walked the  east loop as a rest walk, for a distance of 0.625 miles. It was snowing while I was out, but the snow was actually flurries and didn't amount to much. There was, though, a south wind that was blowing quite hard and gave a  serious wind-chill to the temperature.

In the evening, about 6 pm, Judy drove me to the Conference Center in Sandy, and I got the 2nd Covid-19 shot. So far I feel OK. I had called the Salt Lake County Health Department earlier in the day and made an appointment for the shot. There was a lot of walking involved, because the second shot was in the conference  center.  All I had to do, though, was follow the arrows, because the procedure for the shot was well planned. The conference center is a big, big place.

No comments:

Post a Comment