Monday, March 01, 2021

Judy and I did a rest walk

Judy and I did a rest walk of once around the east loop, for a distance of 0.625 miles. I was very tired at the end of our walk.  I think I was tired because I hadn't eaten any food or water since last night, and my body needed food and water to provide energy for my walk. We left home for our walk about 10 am.

I had a 2:00 appointment with a doctor, and I didn't eat or drink before or after the appointment. I didn't eat or drink because I wasn't hungry or thirsty.

The sun was out all day, and the temperature during our walk was in the low 40s (F).

I finally ate supper and drank a glass of water during our supper. I'm still weak from lack of food and water even though I had supper. I hope I've learned a lesson about eating and drinking.

There is another reason for my being tired today. Last week I had a big increase in my weekly distance, and today needs to be a rest week of 3.9 miles or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment