Thursday, February 04, 2021

Judy and I made a visit to Costco after our rest walk

Judy and I did another rest walk, going around the east loop for 0.625 miles. So far this week we have accumulated 2.900 miles of walking.

The temperature was about 30 (F) when we left home. There was no wind, and a few snow flakes fell on us while we walked. Those few flakes comprised the snow storm we were predicted to have.

This afternoon. after making my last visit to the Wound Clinic at the Riverton Hospital, I went with Judy to the Costco store in South Jordan. Since there are no steps at Costco, I felt comfortable walking around the store. I used the shopping cart as a stabilizer for my balance. Judy parked a relatively short distance from the entrance to the store. and I walked from our car to the store and back to our car. It was nice to not be stuck in our car while Judy did the shopping at Costco.

After leaving Costco, we got fish and chips at the drive-in window of the Arctic Circle on 27th West in South Jordan, and came home. I really enjoyed the fish and chips, although the chips are just french frys. I was raised on halibut and enjoy the flavor of the fish.

Tomorrow is a rest day with no walking or running. The next day for walking or running will be the day after tomorrow, or Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment