Wednesday, February 03, 2021

I Completed a medium walk

Judy was doing her hair so I went out alone and completed a medium walk of 1.025 miles. This gives me 2.275 miles for the week so far.

Yesterday was a beautiful Spring day with temperatures in the low 50s (F). Today, however, was a winter day. We had rain during the night and about two inches of snow fell this morning. However, the temperature was in the mid 30s, and the snow melted. The sidewalks were wet but free of snow, except for two places where there was slush on the sidewalk for about 10 feet.

There was a north breeze blowing of about 3-5 mph. It made going north a bit troublesome due to a head breeze. In going south, however, where the breeze was  tail breeze, I couldn't feel anything, indicating that the breeze was blowing about the same speed that I was walking and pushing my walker.

No comments:

Post a Comment