Friday, February 01, 2013

Ran/walked For 30 minutes & Rode Bike For 26 minutes

It has snowed almost every day for the past two weeks. We have about a foot of snow on the ground. We've had several days in which the daytime temperature was above freezing, and between the plowing done by the towns and the warmer days, the snow and ice are gone from the Jordan River path, although the path is quite wet from the melting snow. I ran the Parkway for 1.5 miles. Then, on my way home, I stopped at the community rec center and rode the Expresso bike for 26 minutes (4 miles). The shade temperature was 39 (F) when I left home. Tomorrow will be a "red" day due to a high pressure that is forming another inversion.

I saw a heron flying south above the Jordan River. I don't know if it is the same heron that I've seen several times in the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment