Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Rode the Expresso Bike on Four Routes

Today was a non-running day, and my wife and I went to the gym. She walked about 1.3 miles, and I rode the Expresso bike for 8.95 miles. I rode the Minimum Mayhem (set a PB), Speedway, Redwood Dash, and Fruitdale routes. My wakeup heart rate this morning was 61. I felt pretty good while I rode and pushed the first route for a PB. I started to get tired, though, and couldn't keep up the pace. I missed one PB by eight seconds and 1-2 minutes each on the other two routes.

Weather wise, we had snow flurries this morning. I'm glad I don't live in the mid-west. Those poor folks are really getting battered by the weather. Two blizzards in the same week....

2 comments:

  1. We are getting the wind & snow in WI but I think south of us, they are getting the double digit snowfall totals. We lucked out! Got my run on a treadmill today. Some day spring will arrive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Northern Utah is expecting a couple days of Spring this weekend. Temp to be in the 50s (F). Time to get my running shorts out....

    ReplyDelete