Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Back to the Gym

Today was another "red" day, and my wife and I went to the gym again. I first rode the Expresso bike for a 1-mile warmup (and set a new PB for that tour), and then I ran/walked the indoor track for 30 minutes. I finished with a 2.9 mile tour (Lost Trail) that I hadn't done before. The total time was about 50 minutes. I can tell my legs are getting stronger, because I'm riding faster than I did when I first started with the Expresso bike.

The maximum temperature today was 39 (F). The snow is melting, but the air-quality is bad. Another "red" day and another day at the gym. Tomorrow is forcast to be another "red" day. I won't be running tomorrow, but I hope to get to the gym and ride for 2.9 miles on a different tour.

I saw a neighbor at the gym today, and we talked for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment