Monday, February 04, 2013

Ran/walked About 1.5 Miles & Rode Bike 2.4 miles

The Salt Lake Valley is still in an inversion, so my wife and I went to the gym again this morning. She walked a mile and then read her book while waiting for me. I rode the Expresso bike for 1 mile as a warm-up, and then I ran/walked about 1.5 miles, using the same ratio of running to walking that I've been using. After I stopped running, I rested for a few minutes while waiting for a guy to finish his bike ride, and then I rode the bike for 2.4 miles on the Rabbit Run tour. As long as the air is bad, I'll keep going to the gym. One thing I don't need in my old age is lung-problems.

While riding the bike, I'm trying to keep in in the gear that allows me to peddle pretty fast without a lot of stress on my legs. However, my legs do get tired :(

The low last night was in the mid 20s (F), and the temperature was 30 when I left home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment