Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Had a great 2-hour run

I ran for two hours on the Jordan River Parkway. I still had to run against a headwind, but it wasn't as strong as it was yesterday and Monday. I slowed down on the way out so I would be running at my comfortable pace, and I ran faster on the way back for the same reason. My pace varied from about 11:30 to 12:30. I had two e-Gel, one at the beginning of the run and one at the turn-around point.

My wakeup HR was 48. The temperature was 57 (F) when I left and about 60 (F) when I returned. The sky was cloudy with just a bit of sun breaking through. A great day for this late in the fall.

2 comments:

  1. I envy you your weather. It's cold and miserale here, trying to snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi loubob,

    We are having abnormal weather. We usually don't get much snow until December, but our daytime temps are usually colder than they have been. We did have a snow storm of 3 or 4 inches, but it melted quickly.

    The Utah ski resorts have about 4 feet of snow and have been open for a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete