Wednesday, May 05, 2010

A slightly sore knee - Arnica to the rescue!

For the past three or four weeks, my right knee has felt slightly sore. I first noticed it when walking down stairs. I hardly notice it when walking around and going up stairs. The soreness hasn't increased during the past weeks, and I didn't pay much attention to it. I finally decided to do something about it, and I applied Arnica cream (7% Arnica 1X) a couple time a day and took Arnica internally once a day.

Within seconds after I applied the cream, the soreness went away for about 3 hours. After two days of using Arnica, the soreness went away and hasn't come back. Even being on my feet for 11 or 12 hours moving compost in a two-day period didn't bring it back. No soreness of any kind, and I can go down stairs without feeling soreness. The cream is made from the Arnica flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment