Friday, May 07, 2010

Ran/walked a "5K" with my grand daughter

I had planned to run yesterday and then again tomorrow, but my daughter called and invited me to run/walk with my grand daughter and her grade school in a fun run/walk. So I won't be running tomorrow. Just as well as we'll be making a trip to Evanston, WY in the morning and then back for an afternoon performance at the Hale Theatre in Salt Lake and a wedding reception in the evening.

My wakeup heart rate has been 56 for the past three days, and that is a good sign that I'm recovering fine from my overload from the 11 hours I spent on Monday and Tuesday moving compost.

Today was really a nice day, the temperature being in the low 60s (F). Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 70s, and then it will cool as rain in the valley and snow in the mountains move in.

No comments:

Post a Comment