Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ran/walked my 2 miles

I ran/walked my 2 miles using Galloway's 30:30 (seconds) ratio of running and walking. We had rain during the night and the morning, and during most of my run there was a slight drizzle of rain. The air temperature was in the mid 40s (F). I wore my running shorts and my wind breaker, but I was cold during most of the run (2 miles isn't enough to allow my body to warm up). I did feel better during the last half-mile.

My knee was a bit sore before and during most of the run, but it felt fine during the last half mile, and it has felt fine since I got home. As soon as I post this, I'll put Arnica on my knee and then do my stretches. My knee felt fine yesterday, and I didn't put any Aarnica on it. I'll see how it feels throughout the day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment