Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A nice 2-mile recovery run

I didn't leave as soon as I had expected, and it was in mid-afternoon when I left for my run. I ran 2 miles on the Jordan River Parkway at a relatively slow pace. I took brief walking breaks about every half mile, and I just poked along and enjoyed myself. During the run, my right leg and knee felt fine. It's been about an hour since I finished, and I still feel fine.

The temperature during my run was in the high 60s (F). The sun was out, and it was a nice way to end October. I forgot to take my HR this morning, but I haven't had a super-high energy level. I expect my wakeup HR is still high.

2 comments:

  1. It's Me-Jimmy,
    Good Run Today....
    .....You're Always in my prayers Allen. God Bless & "Keep on Running"....
    Your About.com "Friend & Fellow Runner",
    "Jtornadoman".... See You....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jimmy,

    Nice to hear from you. Thanks for taking time to say "Hi". I appreciate your faith and prayers in my behalf.

    ReplyDelete