Thursday, November 01, 2007

My first November run was 3.5 miles

I ran 3.5 miles on the Jordan River Parkway this morning. The temperature was in the high 40s (F), and it was a really nice day! My right leg and knee felt the same as they have for the past few days, and my running hasn't made the condition worse like it did last week.

I measured my pace during the last half-mile, and it was 13:10. Pretty slow (intentionally) to not abuse my leg and knee. I usually run that half mile with a pace of 11:30 when I'm doing a recovery run and 10 - 10:30 when I feel pretty good.

I've been making a lot of posts about my sore leg and knee. I've decided I don't need to make any more posts about that. As long as I don't mention my leg and knee, you'll know that either the condition hasn't changed, or it has improved. If the condition gets worse, I'll mention it. You'll be able to guess at the condition as you read about my running: longer and faster runs will imply my condition is improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment