Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A nice pick-up-litter run

Due to snow on the ground during the past couple of weeks, I haven't picked up litter along the Jordan River Parkway. The snow is mostly gone, and during my one-hour rest run today I picked up a lot of litter. We've had several snow storms pass through during the past two or three weeks, and the storm fronts bring a lot of wind. A lot of litter has blown in. The area having most of the litter has several picnic tables, and there are thus 8 or 10 litter containers along that part of the trail.

2 comments:

  1. You wouldn't have happened to run the Cherry Blossom Marathon in Macon, Georgia during March 2006? You're picture looks just like someone I met there.

    Thanks,
    Amy

    by the way, love your blog. you are an inspiration to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, sorry but I've never been in Georgia. I sometimes think we're all made from just a few molds...

    Thanks for stopping by and saying "Hi"

    ReplyDelete