Monday, June 06, 2011

Ran a good 3 mile rest run

My wakeup heart rate was 56, and I ran a good 3 mile rest run. I ran twice the north-bound segment of the Jordan River Parkway. I was out about 10:30, but the temperature was in the mid 80s (F). Ironically, due to a cold front passing through, during the afternoon the sky clouded up, the wind increased to 40 or more mph, and the temperature dropped to the middle 70s (F). I got out "early" for my run, because two workmen were here during the day to repair a concrete wall that is in front of my house, and I wanted to get my run in before they got into the difficult part of the repair.

According to the tree-limb I use to judge the level of the water, the river has gone done about an inch at the point where the limb is sticking out of the water. The cooler temperature we had in the afternoon and evening will help slow the melting of the mountain snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment