Friday, June 03, 2011

Had a good 5-mile medium run

My wakeup heart rate was 56. Yesterday and the day before it was 58. The temperature was in the 50s (F), and the sky was cloudy with lots of sun. It was a great day for running. I ran my 5-mile route, going south from the East Pavilion in South Jordan City to the tunnel under 12300 South.  I felt good during the run, but I became a bit tired during the last half. Being tired that way is normal and nothing that would cause concern.

The tunnel under 11400 South had more water on the path than it has had in the past, indicating the river has risen a couple of inches. As I've mentioned before, that part of the river is very wide, and a two-inch increase in the water level implies a big increase in the flow of water.

I saw a group of about 20 young girls on bicycles and three women as chaperones. They were probably a church group or maybe girl scouts, although none of them were wearing scout uniforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment