Monday, September 01, 2008

A 2-mile family walk

My wakeup heart rate was 59 this morning. It was high due not getting much sleep Friday night. My wife and I drove four hours to Cedar City on Saturday for some family business, and due to anxiety the night before I didn't sleep very well. I slept well Saturday night and Sunday night, but it takes a few days for my heart rate to come down. Because of the high heart rate I didn't run this morning. However, I did walk for 2 miles in the late afternoon. My daughter and her family are here for Labor Day, and we took a walk in the late afternoon along the Jordan River Parkway. After a mile the kids wanted to play in the playground, so my son-in-law stayed with them while my daughter, my wife, and I walked another mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment