Monday, May 07, 2012

Ran 2 miles & felt fine

When I fastened my GPS to my wrist, I discovered the battery was low, so I took it off. My wife came with me to the Jordan River, and when I started my workout, I forgot to look at my watch for the starting time. I thus, couldn't run for time (40 minutes), and I ran/walked for a distance of 2 miles, about the same distance I would run in 40 minutes, using my 0:30/0:30 phases for running and walking. It was a nice day, and I enjoyed going along the river with my wife. She walked while I ran/walked, and when I got ahead of her, I would turn around and run or walk back to her. This means that I probably did 2.1 or so miles.

The temperature was in the mid 70s, with beautiful clouds and lots of warm sun. Another great day to be outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment