Friday, February 11, 2011

Tomorrow will try a new pair of Pearl iZUMi shoes

I received a pair of new Pearl iZUMi Syncrofloat IV shoes today. I'm testing the shoes and will report in my training blog my experiences with the shoes. I'll use the shoes in my 5-mile run tomorrow.

I also received a Pearl iZUMi technical long sleeved T-shirt. It is red and black and has a turtle-neck with a zipper down the front. It looks like the type of shirts that are worn by cyclists, but it is advertised as being for runners. Because of the turtle-neck and long sleeves, the shirt looks warmer than regular T-shirts. I'll wear the shirt later in the Spring when it is warm enough for a T-shirt but cool enough that the long sleeves and turtle-neck will feel fine. I've started a review of the shirt and will add to the review as I use the shirt.

2 comments:

  1. Must be cool getting a new pair of Pearl Izumi shoes!! Syncrofloat sounds like a lightweight shoe?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fantastic! realy! these website is way better then everything I ever saw.

    ReplyDelete