Monday, March 15, 2010

I didn't do it, but I ran/walked 2 miles

I didn't run 1.5 miles without stopping, like I did on Saturday, but I did run and walk 2 miles this afternoon. My first walking break was after 1/4 mile, and I took walking breaks every 1/8 mile after that. I ran about 1.5 miles and walked about 0.5 miles.

My wakeup pulse rate was 55, and I felt fine. I had a solid 7 hours sleep last night. The temperature during my run was in the high 40s (F). A great day to be outside.

I went south on my run, and I was able to get a better estimate of the level of the river. The level is the same it has been for the past month. I think my comment on Saturday that the river had risen a few inches was either in error, or the level of the river is down.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I'm always conked out after half a mile. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete