Thursday, December 25, 2008

Right now there is a blizzard outside

I'm glad I ran yesterday, because there is a blizzard going on right now. The wind is 25 mph with heavy snow. The forecast is for 6 inches today and 2 more tonight. So, I'll be getting some exercise shoveling snow late this afternoon after the wind dies down. The bushes and trees are all snow covered, and it looks pretty outside.

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope Santa made it home safely and before the storm hit.

Later: I did get some good exercise today. The storm ended in the early afternoon, and I spent 3 or 4 hours shoveling snow. I shoveled my driveway and sidewalks and then went down the street and shoveled the driveway and sidewalks for a friend who is visiting his children in Louisiana. I didn't want him to return home in a few days with a foot of heavy snow in his driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment