Thursday, December 04, 2008

The new branch of the Jordan River Parkway is finished

The new branch of the Parkway, that I spoke of yesterday, is finished. During my run this evening I followed the path from its beginning at approximately 103rd South to its end next to the model home in a new neighborhood that is being constructed. The path is only about 1/8 mile long, but it goes by a pond and will give a nice view to those using the path. It was dark when I ran the path, and I could see a lot of black dots in the pond -- ducks and geese settled in for the night.

The path isn't as wide as the main Parkway path, but it will be fine. Not many people will use it, and there is room for persons going both ways to pass. The path is about 20 or 30 feet south of the mid-point between the tunnels under 9800 South and 10600 South.

No comments:

Post a Comment