Saturday, November 08, 2008

Finished the week with another 7.5 mile run

I had a great run today! My wakeup heart rate was 51, and I had a higher energy level. The sky was sunny with a shade temperature of mid 50s (F), and it was another great day for running. I kept a pretty even pace during the run, and didn't feel tired during the last couple of miles. In fact I felt so good that I measured my pace during the last half mile at 11:24. I took walking breaks every mile, with a few brief stops in between to pick up litter.

I'm considering last week as a rest week, so this week is the first of three or four weeks with, hopefully, good improvements in my body strength. I'll do 7.5 miles next week, and then if I feel fine, I'll move it up to 8 miles week after next.

No comments:

Post a Comment