Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Status report on opening the trail north of 100th South

Just as I got out of my car to run, I saw two Park Rangers (employees of South Jordan City) walking from their car to the tunnel under 100th South. I asked them about the status of the project to extend the Parkway four blocks north to the boundary of West Jordan City at 94th South. They said the project has gone out to bid, and the city is waiting for the bids to come in. The deadline for bids is September 1. I hope the work can begin in September and be finished by winter. I know the path goes south from 90th South, and I hope WJ has it in to their boundary. If so, then the four blocks in the new project would connect with WJ and make the path continuous to Bluffdale at 146th South.

No comments:

Post a Comment