Saturday, February 16, 2008

Increased my Saturday run to 8 miles

I had a good 8-mile run on the Jordan River Parkway. The temperature was in the low 30s (F) with a cloudy sky. Not much melting of snow along the edges of the path occurred, but the path itself was clear and dry. During the last couple of miles, my legs were getting stiff and a bit sore. They have had quite a workout this week, including an hour yesterday evening of shoveling snow on my neighbor's driveway and sidewalk (neighbors are out of town). I ran a comfortable pace of 12:30 - 14 minutes with no attempt to increase my pace. I did practice my arm-swing during most of the run.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the new tip in my blog regarding GPS/UPS, I just bought one today at a reasonable $79.

    You're progressing well, already you're at 8 miles!

    ReplyDelete