Monday, August 21, 2006

This week is a recovery week

My wakeup HR was 46, and I felt ok (better than yesterday) but was still stiff when I got up. I went to the Parkway and ran for 30 minutes. The first half was really slow because my body wasn't warm and I was still somewhat stiff from the race. The second half was a bit faster -- not intentionally faster, just how my body was responding. When I finished and stretched, my stiffness was gone.

My plans for this recovery week are to run long slow distance for 30 minutes again tomorrow, an hour on Wednesday, and an hour and 15 minutes on Saturday, assuming that my body feels up to those times. I'm hoping that a week from now, I'll be ready to run my normal times (approximately double the numbers I gave above).

Training Graphs

No comments:

Post a Comment