Saturday, August 26, 2006

A great end to my recovery week

My wakeup HR was 47 and I felt great! I ran for an hour and 20 minutes and let my body dictate my pace. I was out early, before the sun came up, and the temperature was in the high 50s (F). There were clouds in the sky, and I didn't have a lot of sun. I drank about 16 oz of liquid, and that was about right.

During this week, I ran about half the time that I will run in my "normal" weeks. If I feel fine on Monday, I'll run the full hour. Tuesday is still a short run, and I'll run half an hour again. Wednesday is my medium run, and I'll do 2 hours. Saturday is my long run, and I'll do three hours. This will by my "normal" week. I'm assuming, of course, that I feel fine all week. If I don't, I'll reduce my time and take another recovery week.

I saw the "family" of quail again. Those chicks sure are cute.

Training Graphs

No comments:

Post a Comment