Saturday, March 28, 2020

This week in review -- 3.04 miles

This was a nice week for walking. Temperatures were in the 40s and 50s. There was a light rain in the middle of the week, and a very light snow on Saturday during my long walk. On Saturday, I kept on walking and was soon home and in the house, where it was warm and dry.

I did a bit of jogging in the middle of my long walk on Saturday, alternating 20 steps of jogging with 20 steps of walking. It was kinda hard jogging while pushing the walker, because the walker is narrow and I tend to wobble sideways while I jog or run.

My right arm is still sore, but it is less sore than it was last week. I do curls with a can of soup, and I can tell that my right arm is getting stronger.

I did 3.04 miles for the week for 5 days of walking and jogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment