Monday, March 30, 2020

Added a bit to my rest walk

It had been raining during the night, but the sun came out while we were walking, and it was nice to be out. The temperature was in the low 50s (F).

I added about 0.1 miles to my rest walk, making the rest walk about 0.6 miles round trip. I will add the 0.1 miles to my medium walk and my long walk.

I turned around and did an out-back while Judy continued her walk and went around the east block in one big loop . She went further than I did, but she walks faster than I walk. We arrived home at the same time. We walk alone and usually don't have any contact with neighbors who might be outside.  Some times, though, we do stop and talk with neighbors, but on most of our walks we don't see any neighbors. We do wave at cars going past us during our walks, since most of the cars belong to neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment