Saturday, March 14, 2020

Did a long walk

The temperature today was in the low 40s (F), but there was a strong wind, with gusts up to 20-30 mph. The wind was a south wind, which made it difficult to go south but easier when going north. There was a light rain during my walk, but I kept dry because the rain was very light. Also, the wind helped keep me dry.

I like walking with a walker, because the walker gives me stability, and this lets me focus on my distance without fear that I might fall. My wife, Judy, thinks I am walking faster than I was walking, without the walker, prior to my fall in Ogden.

I did my long walk today (going around both loops), doing about 3 miles for the week. My walks are usually uneventful, so in the future I will just give weekly posts with the number of days walked and the total distance for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment