Monday, May 01, 2017

Increased my distance to 1.5 miles

I felt pretty good at the bench at the 0.55 mile marker, so I kept on going until I reached the 0.75 mile marker. I then turned around and went back to 100th South. I felt fine during my run, and stretching afterwards, but I got dizzy while walking to my car. The city has turned on the water in the fountain next to the path, and I took a few sips of water before and after my run. I think I need to drink more water and eat more for lunch. It was in the early afternoon when I went running and walking.

The temperature during my run was in the mid 60s (F), with clouds in the sky, and the warmth from the sun felt great! There were quite a few people on the path, but they were mostly cyclists. I did see a few other runners, and I saw several walkers and dogs. I saw one horse with a 4-5 year old girl riding the horse and the girl's mother walking by the head of the horse. The following pictures were taken from the web and shows two cyclists on the Parkway path and a girl riding on the parkway. The horse I saw today was on a dirt path that parallels the paved path that runners, walkers, and cyclists use, although some runners and walkers use the dirt path, and some horses use the paved path.




No comments:

Post a Comment