Monday, May 08, 2017

Did 1.1 Miles again

Today was a beautiful day to be outside. The temperature was in the mid 70s with beautiful clouds in the sky. There was a 5-10 mph north wind blowing, which wasn't bad and didn't present difficulties. I felt fine during the run. I didn't get dizzy, but I did have sorta pre-dizzy feelings when I first got up from a break. The feelings were during the last 1/4 mile of the run. The dizziness that I've felt recently seems to be related to the length of my run, and if this is so then I need to make smaller and less-often increases in distance. I suspected this was the case and reduced my distance back to 1.1 miles for the next couple weeks or so. I will run 1.1 miles each time next week, and if that goes well, I may start to make small increases in my distance. 10% is about 1/10 mile. Time to act my age and not act like I'm younger!



No comments:

Post a Comment