Friday, May 12, 2017

And, another 1.1 miles

I went out about noon-time and did 1.1 miles again. I completed the run without getting dizzy. There was a gusting south wind with 10-20 mph gusts. The wind helped keep me cool. The sky was sunny and hot, in the low 80s (F), during my run. I didn't carry water, but I drank a cup of water before I left and had good drinks at the beginning and end of my run.

I ran today instead of tomorrow, because my wife has a "tea party" planned for our grand daughters and her nieces. They are to bring their American dolls. My wife, Judy, has been sewing doll clothes all week. The following picture shows Judy and her dolls and their new outfits. The picture was taken by one of her grand nieces. Click the picture for a larger image.


No comments:

Post a Comment