Thursday, October 17, 2013

Ran/walked 60 minutes (3 miles) again

My wife and I drove to the South Jordan East Pavilion and went north. Judy did her usual 2 miles walking, and I did my 3 miles running and walking. I went north until I reached the parking lot at 100th South (where we usually park), and then I turned around and returned to the East Pavilion. When I reached 60 minutes, I turned off my GPS and walked (about 1/4 mile) to my car. The temperature was in the high 40s (F) when we started and in the high 50s when we finished. I wore two layers, my normal t-shirt and my old nylon wind breaker. About half a mile before I reached the turn-around point, I took the windbreaker off and tied it around my waist. A lot of people were on the path, enjoying the warm day.

I slept well last night. My wakeup heart rate, which has been in the low to mid 60s, was 59 this morning, and I felt fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment