Thursday, October 10, 2013

Ran 3 miles in the rain

I ran 3 miles this morning, during a rain storm. It was raining when I left home, and the rain continued until I reached the turn-around point on the Jordan River Parkway. The rain then decreased but lasted while I finished my run/walk and drove home. There was no thunder or lightning, just a nice Fall storm, although the rain was cold. The air temperature was in the mid 40s (F) during my run. After I got home, I took a nice, hot shower and then left for Evanston, Wyoming to visit my daughter and her family and to celebrate the 12th birthday of my grandson. In the evening we attended a nice concert by the Evanston Civic Chorus and Orchestra, and we had rain most of the way back to the Salt Lake valley. We need the water, so I'm not complaining about the rain.

The following picture was taken from the web, and it shows puddles from a light rain. In order to keep my feet dryer, I moved around the path to dodge the puddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment