Thursday, January 12, 2012

Had a nice 55 minute walk with my wife

My wife and I drove to the Jordan River Parkway, where I run, and we walked for 55 minutes. It was a slow walk, because the surgeon said to not increase my breathing-rate. The temperature was 32 (F) in the shade during our walk and probably about 40 in the sun. There was no wind, and we had a nice walk.

Today is the 3rd day since my surgery, and the swelling in my upper lip and cheek should start to decrease. When my grandkids came to visit yesterday and today, I called myself "scar-face". I'm putting vitamin E oil on the stitches, along with Clendula ointment, to try and not have permanent scars.

1 comment:

  1. Ever get foot pain? I recently started using custom Orthotics and they have been helping a lot.

    ReplyDelete