Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Another great 60 minute run

I ran/walked for 60 minutes, using my 3-minute/40-second time for running and walking, and I felt fine during the workout. I ran at the same pace and distance that I did on Monday. I could have gone another mile or so, but it was late afternoon, and the temperature was starting to go down. The temperature was in the low 40s (F) during my run. During most of the run, the sun was behind clouds, but during the last mile the sun came out, and I could feel on my back the warmth of the sun. It felt good.

On Monday I saw a group of ducks on the path, about 100 feet away, and I saw them again today. At first I thought they were quail since they stayed together as a group, but I'd decided on Monday that they were too big for quail. I saw them in the river when I passed the spot where I'd seen them on the trail, and they were the black ducks with white beaks. I didn't get a good look at their feet to see if they were webbed like duck feet.

2 comments:

  1. That's amazing, 6o min? I'm 26 and I can barely run for 20 min a day. Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive! I tried it myself but hhuuuhh!!! can't mke it with 40mins... and 60mins??? wow!!

    ReplyDelete