Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ran a medium run of 90 minutes

My wakeup heart rate was down to 66, but I didn't feel especially energetic. I left home hoping to do a run of 100 minutes, but I cut it short a bit at 90 minutes because I was feeling tired. I could have pushed myself to do the last 10 minutes, but I decided that 10 minutes wasn't worth it. I need to rest for my long run of 140 minutes on Saturday.

I started at 100th South and hoped to go south and then turn around, but the tunnel under 106th South was flooded again. Last Saturday the water was mostly gone. Today the tunnel is flooded. I don't understand what is going on with that tunnel. I ended up running back and forth north of 106th to get my time in. The temperature was in the high 60s, and it was another beautiful, Fall day.

No comments:

Post a Comment