Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Walked yesterday instead of running

My daughter and her family came down from Evanston Wyoming (90 miles), and we visited three museums in Provo (about 25 miles). I walked about 1 mile going and coming from the museums, and I walked another mile or so inside the museums. I was on my feet for about three hours. The museums were at Brigham Young University. My daughter is home schooling her kids, and this was their field trip. We visited the art museum, the natural history museum, and a museum featuring dinosaur skeletons and similar things. It was all pretty interesting. While at the natural history museum, I looked carefully in the marsh exhibits for a long legged bird that was all black and had bird-like feet instead of duck-like feet, but I didn't see it. I've seen quite a few of them in the wetlands south of 10600 South.

No comments:

Post a Comment