Saturday, October 31, 2009

A much better run of 3 miles

My wakeup heart rate was 62 but I felt pretty good, and I had a nice run. Sometimes my body limits my run and other times my legs are the limit. Sometimes neither are the limit, and those are the times when I have a great run. Last week my body was the limit. This morning my legs were the limit. I took fewer walking breaks, but the breaks were longer to give my legs a bit more rest.

The temperature during my run was in the mid 50s (F), a pleasant change from the high of 39 last week. Last week there was a 15 mph wind from the South. Today it was a pleasant 5 mph.

1 comment:

  1. We have had NOTHING but rain day in and day out and my opportunity to run has been much less than normal. I am glad you felt more energy though. I am in need of a good 6 miler.

    ReplyDelete