Monday, November 02, 2009

Added 10% and did 3.3 miles

My wakeup heart rate this morning was 56, and I felt pretty good. I was surprised about this, because I only had six hours of sleep Saturday night, and I was expecting to feel tired this morning (I had a good seven hours of sleep last night). My legs felt tired, right from the beginning, but my body felt fine for the first mile and then began to feel tired. However, I felt good enough that I added the 0.3 miles that I had planned to add. My run/walk ratio was about the same as as it has been in the past.

The temperature was in the mid 50s (F), and it was a beautiful day. The whole week should be like today, due to a high front that is over the area, and it will be a good week to finish getting things ready for winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment