Monday, October 26, 2009

Added a quarter mile to give me 3 miles for my run

I started my run about 11 am this morning. The temperature was 25 (F) last night, and the air was still cold during my run, even though the temperature in the sun was 50 (F). I was glad I wore my nylon windbreaker. There were a number of runners and walkers on the path, and it was a beautiful day.

My wakeup heart rate was 59 this morning. I felt fine during most of the run, but I started to run out of energy during that last half-mile.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Alen.
    I couldn't find your e-mail, so I decided to write here. I hope you will write me back.
    My name is Aurimas. I love running as you do.
    I have read your blog today.
    I started running website just 5 days ago. I write tips for beginners.
    Why?
    Because I want more and more people to start running. I think it's one of
    the most joyful sports :) I am now running for 9 years and I still enjoy
    it.
    My website is mostly for the very beginners and I want people to be
    encouraged to start running.
    Why am I writing to you?
    I want to make a place of runners interviews in my website. It should be a
    place where people see that a lot of very different people can run. And
    they love it. For me it's much better to get an interview from You than
    from a man who can run marathon in 2h20min.
    I admire those who are 60 years and older (like you) and are running.
    At the moment I don't have any interviews and it would be great if you
    could be the first. Interview - it can be your running story, how you
    started, how much you can run now and so on :)
    If you are interested - it's great :) Write to me: Aurimas@you-run.com

    P.S. It would be great if you could give some criticism to my website:
    maybe something is missing, not perfect written :)

    Best wishes,
    Aurimas

    --
    Feel the joy of running.
    www.you-run.com

    ReplyDelete